Our Team of Newton, Sussex & Warren, NJ Attorneys
Working together to provide a higher level of legal service
While the lawyers in some New Jersey firms do little more than share an office, our team of attorneys at Hollander, Strelzik, Pasculli, Hinkes, Wojcik, Gacquin, Vandenberg & Hontz, L.L.C. combines efforts to provide more thorough and personal legal service than we ever could alone. All of our attorneys are partners, each with many years of experience in the law. Our unique approach has allowed us to remain a fixture of the Newton community for 50 years.Our relationships with some of our clients span decades, and we look forward to continuing that service.
An outstanding legal team at your service
With combined knowledge and experience across many areas of law, our attorneys effectively represent clients throughout Sussex and Warren Counties:
- Alan Strelzik
- Catherine Anne Gacquin
- Janice D. Pasculli
- John C. Vandenberg, III
- Lorraine C. Parker J.A.D.
- Mark J. Hontz
- Michael L. Wojcik
- Sanford Lloyd Hollander
- William E. Hinkes
- Sanford Lloyd Hollander — Mr. Hollander is a graduate of Brown University and Columbia Law School. He clerked for New Jersey Attorney General Grover Richman. He has practiced law in New Jersey since 1958 and was named Professional Lawyer of the Year by the Sussex County Bar Association in 2002. His practice focuses on real estate transactions, municipal law and estate planning.
- Alan Strelzik — Mr. Strelzik is a graduate of Miami University and Rutgers School of Law. He has practiced family and matrimonial law since 1975 and has also served as a board member for the Newton Housing Authority, Somerset-Sussex Legal Services, Rainbows of Learning and the Center for Humanistic Change.
- Janice D. Pasculli — Ms. Pasculli devotes her practice to estate planning and elder law and is a certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation.
- William E. Hinkes — Mr. Hinkes is a graduate of Yale University and Rutgers University School of Law and previously served as a law clerk to New Jersey Supreme Court Justice Robert L. Clifford. He is chairman of the Hampton Township Planning Board and a former chair of the New Jersey Lawyers’ Fund for Client Protection.He practices primarily in civil litigation, commercial law, estate administration/litigation and land use.
- Michael L. Wojcik — Mr. Wojcik is a graduate of Columbia University and Boston University School of Law. He spent more than 20 years serving the public interest in Legal Services programs before joining Hollander, Strelzik, Pasculli, Pasculli, Hinkes, Wojcik, Gacquin, Vandenberg & Hontz, L.L.C. He now focuses his practice on municipal court and criminal defense, bankruptcy and debt issues, estate planning, family law and Social Security disability.
- Catherine Anne Gacquin — Ms. Gacquin is a graduate of the National University of Ireland and Seton Hall Law School. She has been in practice for 18 years and has focused her practice almost exclusively on family law.In addition to litigation, Ms. Gacquin mediates family law matters.She holds a certificate in mediation and is on the roster of Mediators for Economic Aspects of Family Law Cases. Ms Gacquin also serves on the Sussex County Early Settlement Panel.
- John C. Vandenberg, III — Mr. Vandenberg is a graduate of Villanova University and Seton Hall Law School. He concentrates his practice on workers’ compensation and personal injury cases.
- Mark J. Hontz — Mr. Hontz is a graduate of Princeton University and Vanderbilt University School of Law. He was named Professional Lawyer of the Year by the Sussex County Bar Association in 2007. He concentrates his practice on elder law, estate planning, estate administration, guardianships, and Medicaid qualification. Mr. Hontz is active in local religious and civic organizations.
- Lorraine C. Parker J.A.D. (Retired) — Judge Parker was appointed to the New Jersey Superior Court in 1992 and was elevated to the Appellate Division in 2001. Our firm is now proud to have her serve Of Counsel as part of our team.
Contact a firm that is a fixture of the Newton, Sussex & Warren community
Each of our attorneys brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table. Together, we at Hollander, Strelzik, Pasculli, Hinkes, Wojcik, Gacquin, Vandenberg & Hontz, L.L.C. offer outstanding legal services throughout Sussex, Newton & Warren County. Call us today at 862-273-3465 or contact us online to set up an appointment to discuss your family law, divorce, bankruptcy, elder law, business law & Dui/Dwi issue. We are located on the Newton Square.