Business Law Counsel for Businesses in Warren and Sussex Counties
Helping your company move forward with confidence
Reliable legal advice is a must for any business. Regardless of the business type, size or current phase of development, there are numerous legal issues your company faces on a near-daily basis in your dealings with customers, vendors, government regulators and even your own business partners. Trying to tackle these issues without experienced legal counsel means less time to devote to your business. It brings the risk of making mistakes that can create more problems, cost more money and expose your business to liability.
For nearly 50 years, businesses throughout the Newton, NJ area have trusted Hollander, Strelzik, Pasculli, Pasculli, Hinkes, Wojcik, Gacquin, Vandenberg & Hontz, L.L.C. to provide the experience and knowledge needed to manage these issues. You can count on our business law attorneys to know your business and to be available to provide thorough counsel and practical solutions for all your legal needs.
Our business law practice
Our lawyers at Hollander, Strelzik, Pasculli, Hinkes, Wojcik, Gacquin, Vandenberg & Hontz, L.L.C. provide a variety of legal services to business throughout northwestern New Jersey:
- Business formation — Choosing the right type of business formation for your new enterprise is an important decision. There are various types of businesses available under New Jersey business law, and the type you choose can influence your tax position, liability exposure, management structure and ability to raise capital. Our attorneys can review your business plan to determine the type of structure that would be the most appropriate.
- Business sales, acquisitions and financing — We help you successfully prepare for the sale of your business and the acquisition of a new business. Work with us when you are ready to pursue financing to grow your business.
- Commercial loans — Our attorneys advise and represent both lenders and borrowers in all aspects of commercial financing.
- Business disputes and lawsuits — Disagreements are common in business and can be very damaging if not handled correctly. Disputes with vendors, customers, competitors, and even your own business partners and employees can be a drain on resources and damaging to morale. Our attorneys use a thorough understanding of commercial law coupled with alternative dispute resolution practices and litigation experience to favorably and cost-effectively resolve these matters.
- Commercial litigation — For almost 50 years, we have been committed to successfully solving your commercial litigation matters. From contract disputes, corporate compliance issues, commercial collections, to commercial landlord and tenant disputes and tax and finance issues, our seasoned litigators are prepared to resolve your commercial litigation case so that you can focus on your business.
- Tax appeals — We represent clients in residential and commercial property tax appeals. Our property tax attorneys will negotiate on you behalf for a reduction, and if a settlement cannot be reached we are prepared to take your case to trial.
- Real estate issues — If you have an established place of business, you will probably have to deal with land use issues at some point. Even if you own your business’ premises, zoning ordinances and other local laws may curtail your rights. Our attorneys can help you understand these issues when shopping for a business location and can help resolve unexpected land use issues that may later arise.
- Zoning & variances — We advise owners and developers at all stages of the development process from application, to dealing with state, local and federal agencies, to obtaining approvals, variances and settling boundary disputes.
Contact the firm with a 50-year history of excellence in Newton
With our nearly 50-year history in Newton, NJ, you can rely on the attorneys of Hollander, Strelzik, Pasculli, Hinkes, Wojcik, Gacquin, Vandenberg & Hontz, L.L.C. to be your counselors for the life of your business. Call our office today at 862-273-3465 or contact us online to set up an initial consultation to discuss your business law issue.