Our Diverse Sussex County Civil Law and Criminal Defense Practice
The legal services you need most from a respected source
Once you have found a dependable law firm, it is comforting to be able to turn to it for all your legal needs. That is why at Hollander, Strelzik, Pasculli, Hinkes, Wojcik, Gacquin, Vandenberg & Hontz, L.L.C., we built our practice to cover the most prevalent legal needs of individuals and businesses in Sussex, Warren, Morris and Passaic Counties. Our 10 experienced attorneys combine the skills and insights they have gathered over their careers to provide thorough, competent representation to clients across a broad range of practice areas. This means that once you have started a relationship with our firm, you can continue to rely on us for many of the personal and business legal matters you may face in the future.
Our main practice areas
Our law firm represents clients in several main areas of law:
- Family law — Our attorneys have the legal knowledge, practical experience and sensitivity to help you through all types of family law issues, including divorce, child custody disputes, modification and enforcement issues, relocation, palimony, post-judgment enforcement and modification, civil union and domestic partnership dissolution, premarital agreements, and adoption.We also offer family law mediation.
- Workers’ compensation — If you were injured on the job, New Jersey’s workers’ compensation law gives you the right to be compensated for your medical expenses and lost wages. Unfortunately, some insurers and employers may try to minimize your injuries or deny your claim altogether. If this happens to you, our attorneys can help you appeal and effectively present your case.
- Bankruptcy — Business and personal debt can be an overwhelming burden, but there are ways to handle it. Our lawyers can help you navigate the bankruptcy process and defend you against creditors.
- Driving under the influence (DUI) — A DUI is a serious offense that demands experienced, zealous representation. Our attorneys can examine your case, pursue a dismissal or acquittal, or negotiate to have your penalties reduced.
- Elder law — Our lawyers work with seniors and their families throughout Sussex and Warren Counties to plan for incapacity, wealth succession and asset protection. We can help you with elder law, including issues involving Medicaid and Medicare and the establishment of guardianship and special needs trusts for an incapacitated family member. We can help with the administration of complicated estates or disputes over estate problems.
- Business law — Through our business law practice, we have helped entrepreneurs and business people throughout northern New Jersey establish new business ventures, obtain financing, resolve internal and external commercial disputes, and make effective use of their real property through zoning and planning board presentations.
Our attorneys also handle real estate sales and purchases, personal injury matters, Social Security disability, traffic court and juvenile cases.
Contact the Newton firm that is equipped to handle a wide variety of legal needs
Call us today at 862-273-3465 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. Our qualified team of Newton attorneys is committed to helping you get the results you need.